Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ashton

This is my best buddy Ashton! Its so crazy that he graduated from preschool and heads to kindergarten. When Ashton was a baby I was able to babysit him at least once a week, for 3 years. We had a really good time together and we are very close. He makes me laugh so much!! His sister Gracee Mae is 3 years old and I was able to babysit her for a year. And boy oh boy does she have a cute personality. She is the sweetest girl!
Ashton in the picture above loves to swing! I was pushing him and he kept saying push me higher. Push me to the moon!!! It was finally a nice day to play outside and we had lots of fun. I love him so much he is the best buddy I could ever have!











Here he is with his class and his teacher Mrs. Duke





Gracee Mae! Dosen't she look so dang cute! Love that skirt:)




So this is a view from my backyard. I love seeing Timp, even if it has alot of snow on it!






So we finally fenced the yard in. The dogs don't exactly LOVE it because they can't run to the neighbors anymore, but its much safer now. Robert and I built this with the help of some family members. It turned out really great!










No comments: