Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines

So Robert and I decided to go stay at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. It was really nice to get away and relax. (And no dogs). As you know all three of our dogs sleep with us and they have to be let out 2-3 times in the night. So it was great to sleep 10 straight hours. Its been awhile since we've done that. We stayed in the Carribean Sea Cave. I forgot to take a picture. I took the camera and still didn't remember. It was painted like the ocean with fish and dolphins on the wall. The tub had a huge waterfall in it. We had a good time. I gave Robert a new wedding ring. His old one was tarnished and very scratched up. We went to Sizzler for dinner and still had to wait at least 30 minutes to get a seat. I am glad to have my husband he is the greatest husband ever!!!!!!!!!

No comments: