Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOTHERS DAY
















































So as you can see we had a fun Mothers Day weekend! We went shooting on saturday my brother JerryLynn in this pic is shooting his Mossberg 500 A Its got a pistol grip on it and kicks like no other but is so awesome! I also got to shoot my new 9mm which is heck of fun to shoot. Just need some practice at close range!
Roberts nieces made this cute apron for Heather. Linda helped them make it and they had a ton of fun doing it. We also branded cows and retagged them. Now that was interesting. I am glad I am not a cow but they are so cute! It was great to be with our families and it was perfect weather. I am so grateful for my mom and mother in law they are the best in the world!!!
You can also see how much Rossen and Ashton love each other. They are the best buddies ever they cant wait to see each other.







No comments: