Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Pictures


So when my sister and her family came into town we had family pictures. The last time we did this was about 2 years ago. And when we did we had only 1 dog Peanut, so we had a picture taken with him in it and I loved it. So this year we now have 3 dogs I thought well forget it I really dont want to try and wrestle all 3 of them and Cash is such a fat dog Its all I can do to hold him for a short time. So it was just me and Robert.
We had a hard time getting everyone to hold still and smile but this was the best we could do. Also it was a very sunny day so everyone was squinting. I am glad to have these updated photos.


So this last weekend Robert and I went snomobiling on Saturday. It was great it was a sunny day but not really warm. But we dressed for the occasion. We went up to the top of Lake Creek and then out through the powder. It was so awesome and I a really getting the hang of riding the side of the snowmobile so I can turn much easier. After we got home Robert decided to take me to go see 7 pounds the movie. And if you know Robert well enough he dosent go to movies. It was a sad show but a good sad. The lady next to us was sobing through the whole thing. After it was over he said he will never go to a movie again. I was glad to spend the day with him. And thanks hun for being so nice and taking me to a movie.

4 comments:

Brittoni said...

I am soo proud of Robert and his sacrifice and taking you to the movie. I thought it was a really good movie. We will get him to go again! The pics are cute. I love the look on robert's face cause it is just so him

The Bennett Family said...

wow, you guys have quite the crowd! i have not seen your mom or dad for so long- how are they? i know how it is trying to get family pictures with dogs it was almost impossible when we tryed to get baxter to hold still when we got our pics. i would never attempt three- your hair has grown alot since the derby- i still cant get used to it being dark, but its cute!

Jennifer and Griff said...

Hey Jayne, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Now I won't have to rely on seeing you at the Pharmacy to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Hi.