Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Dinner







So on December 27 we had a Christmas dinner with all the family. It was also my nephew's birthday so here is a pic of them playing the Rockband he got for his birthday. It was actually quite entertaining. I even broke down and sang a few songs. Which if you know me I DONT sing at all. Kollin my nephew playing the guitar is very good at this and concentrates so hard. So It was a fun day, and we had family pictures. Getting 19 people to hold still and get 1 good picture was a bit of a challenge.( I will post those later. ) We had a good time all being together which doesn't happen often with my sister and her family living in Tennessee. So I am getting good at playing the drums on rockband so maybe I will make a career out of it LOL. The other picture is of Ashton and Rossen my two nephews. They are the same age and love playing with each other. They are best friends. When you get these two together expect trouble!! They are just to cute.

No comments: