Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas present


So this is what Robert gave me for Christmas. I am so excited cant wait to go for a ride. Robert

kept saying on Christmas Eve "guess I'll go bring your present in". On Christmas morning I was wondering why their was nothing under the tree. So we get ready to leave for the day and tells me to follow him out to the trailer and there it was!!!He is such a good husband. He was happy with the little things I got for him. So I am hoping this weekend we can go for a burn. Christmas is such a fun day to see family, I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

wow what a very generous husband!!! Found your blog on Brittoni's.... they are fun huh!!! check out my blog

Brittoni said...

Oh what fun it will be to have friends that own snowmobiles and I know we are your favorite so we expect some fun rides!!!

The Bennett Family said...

hey jayne- its michelle. i found your blog from natalie's. looks like you had a GREAT christmas! Ours was great as well. I'm going to add you to my blog list so i can keep in touch with you. i hope thats okay-