Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy

So I know I am slacking on new and exciting blogs, but I have been so busy its unbeleivable. Monday evening was the Charleston Town party. It was fun Santa was there and our friends the Edward's were there with their kids. Now I love these kids like my nieces and nephews. They were so excited to see Santa. Ellie even drew a wonderful picture for him. Next was the Pharmacy work party. It was catered by Tommy's BBQ. It WAS TO DIE FOR!!! I couldn't believe BBQ could be so good. We exchanged gift cards and it was fun to visit outside the Pharmacy. Next was Roberts work party. It was at the Jeremy Ranch clubhouse and was super good food as well. We exchanged white elephant gifts. It was hilarious to see people get so excited over such things. This morning was the Relief Society annual Christmas breakfast. It was very spiritual and helps you remember the true meaning of what its all about. And on top of it all I had only 3 extremely painful migraines this week. Its all about the pressures changing and the storms coming in. So now that this extremely exhausting week is coming to an end, I am hoping to catch up on some much needed rest. So I know this is a boring blog, but next weekend my sister, brother in-law and 4 nephews will be in town for the holidays. And I will have many fun things to post then. And I am so excited to see them its been a year since I have seen my nephews and in a year they change so much. We will also be getting family pictures I cant wait to see how they turn out. It may be a trick to get 10 adults and 9 kids to cooperate.

1 comment:

Brittoni said...

well same back to you from my kids. I have personally heard my kids at times tell people that you are their aunt. Only you are better than an aunt. you are going to be the one that my kids go to with all thier problems instead of the parents so you better give good advice! Tell Robert to be aware because Lucy will probably go to him. Sorry about the migrains. we have slacked on the shots. Headaches suck. Hopefuly you won't have any while your family is in town!