Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree







So I finally got my tree up and decorated. Robert went on a family outing and cut it down off the mountain for us. In his family its a tradition every year to go and cut down our trees. I was unable to go this year so I look forward to next year. So hope u can see the decorations in this picture. They are black and silver. I think a first my mom was like what black ornaments but now they are on the tree they look good. I am a fan of black now its my favorite color. Well I am getting into the Christmas spirit and every morning when my alarm goes off it is Christmas music blaring in my ear. I am looking forward to all the parties we will be attending and our Ward party is a Humanitarian project that is really a wonderful thing to be a part of ( more to come on that ).

5 comments:

Webster Family said...

It looks so pretty! I love the black! I want to see it in person...Candace

Brittoni said...

ok so your tree is definitely prettier than ours. Especially since ours tipped over and now half the lights don't work. Yours is sooooo pretty!! My kids want to come and see it.

Anonymous said...

Jayne-I love it! You did a great job and I can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Your tree is so cute! I am jealous of your black ornaments. You know I love black as well. It turned out great.

Brittoni said...

I am waiting for a new post!